Re: North American Prehistory

  • radiofreearchaeology
    Message 1 of 7567 , Aug 1, 1999
      I've worked all over North America, from early
      Archaic through historic sites. There is an incredible
      amount of research material. Sites are constantly being
      excavated, mostly within the context of contract
      archaeology. The highest quality of reporting can be found in
      peer-reviewed journals such as American Antiquity, though some
      local societies put out decent journals as well.
    • bacchus
      Message 7567 of 7567 , Apr 7, 2002
        Pure nonsense