Archaeology & History DVDs

  • Cami McCraw
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 28, 2012
      Archaeology & History DVDs

      David Rohl's programs from The Learning Channel & The Discovery Channel are available on DVD & there is time to get these to you before Christmas.

      Many of the advanced homeschooling families really like these DVDs, and they are good for any family library.

      I also have David's "In Search of Eden" if you write to me off-list at cmccraw @ swbell.net (no spaces). It is reserved for those who buy the other DVDs offered at the site. It is currently at HALF-PRICE but will go back up at the end of the year.

      The "Combo Pack" includes both 'Pharaohs & Kings' & 'Myth or Reality', and contains 4 discs, with almost 2 hours per disc.

      David's Archaeology DVDs:
      http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html

      Sample clips:

      'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 1 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680

      'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 2 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63111768680

      'Pharaohs & Kings' - Solomon
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63114713680

      -Also, here are two clips from David's "Myth or Reality" Florida seminar. David brings more than 200 of his personal slides from archaeology digs:

      Florida Seminar - Part 1
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63086873680

      Florida Seminar - Part 2
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63100258680

      And, you can now order David's book 'From Eden To Exile' from Greenleaf Press:
      http://bit.ly/5ybCFu
      http://www.greenleafpress.com/

      Thanks everyone!
      -Cami McCraw
      http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html
      PS- I do not want money to be an issue, especially at Christmas. I have just a few "Myth or Reality" DVDs (which is "the Florida Seminar") in which the ink smeared on the labels but the discs play just fine. I can go half-price on those. Just email me off-list.
    • wxgal2001
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 6, 2014
        Archaeology & History DVDs

[...]

        PS- I do not want money to be an issue. I have just a few "Myth or Reality" DVDs (which is "the Florida Seminar") in which the ink smeared on the labels but the discs play just fine. I can go half-price on those. Just email me off-list.
      • Cox

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 16
            I realize this is a response to a post that is about a year old, but maybe it is still worth sending.

            Cox, just calling some-thing despicable is of virtually no help.  Could you please give specifics when you discredit some-thing?  I don't know any-thing about these DVDs; your  brief comment does not guide me at all, any more than the ad by McGraw.