Re: [Archaeology] New member

  • Shawn Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2012
      Hi Bonnie, and welcome. Archaeolgy ties into DNA in this day in age, and with it comes the findings such Ergolding by Vanek et al in finding Merovingian DNA from a site in Bavaria which he confirmed to me in various emails. Its the archaeology that is so important which enables DNA to follow through.

      Best,
      Shawn Sinclair
      Oh, Beauchamp is a unique name that appears on my DNA matches from France, if you would like to share more on this topic you can simply email me. Cheers!

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2013

        most states have state cert. programs though Archaeological Societies they cheap and a good way to get credit and invations to more sites,

        Lyn Lanier-ASV.ORG.