Archaeology & History DVDs

  • Cami McCraw
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2012
      Archaeology & History DVDs

      ++ Please feel free to forward to all other appropriate forums ++

      David Rohl's programs were well-known on The Learning Channel & The Discovery Channel, and are available on DVD but they are very hard to find. David is very popular with the older, advanced homeschooler as well as good for any family DVD library. He is a wonderful archaeologist & Old Testament scholar.

      We have "Pharaohs & Kings", "Myth Or Reality", and "In Search of Eden". (Email me at cmccraw @ swbell.net if interested in "Eden" & I will give you the direct paypal account. It is not listed at the website, but there is a discount if you order it at the same time so that I can mail it with the others.)

      For the other two DVD sets, go here:
      http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html

      Also, here are samples from the DVDs:

      David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 1 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680

      David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 2 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63111768680

      -Also, here are two clips from David's Florida seminar. It goes so nicely with the 'Pharaohs & Kings' DVD. You will feel like you are in the audience. David brings more than 200 of his personal slides from archaeology digs.

      Florida Seminar - Part 1
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63086873680

      Florida Seminar - Part 2
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63100258680

      Thanks everyone,
      -Cami McCraw
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 28, 2012
        Archaeology & History DVDs

        David Rohl's programs from The Learning Channel & The Discovery Channel are available on DVD & there is time to get these to you before Christmas.

        Many of the advanced homeschooling families really like these DVDs, and they are good for any family library.

        I also have David's "In Search of Eden" if you write to me off-list at cmccraw @ swbell.net (no spaces). It is reserved for those who buy the other DVDs offered at the site. It is currently at HALF-PRICE but will go back up at the end of the year.

        The "Combo Pack" includes both 'Pharaohs & Kings' & 'Myth or Reality', and contains 4 discs, with almost 2 hours per disc.

        David's Archaeology DVDs:
        http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html

        Sample clips:

        'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 1 Introduction
        http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680

        'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 2 Introduction
        http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63111768680

        'Pharaohs & Kings' - Solomon
        http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63114713680

        -Also, here are two clips from David's "Myth or Reality" Florida seminar. David brings more than 200 of his personal slides from archaeology digs:

        Florida Seminar - Part 1
        http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63086873680

        Florida Seminar - Part 2
        http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63100258680

        And, you can now order David's book 'From Eden To Exile' from Greenleaf Press:
        http://bit.ly/5ybCFu
        http://www.greenleafpress.com/

        Thanks everyone!
        -Cami McCraw
        http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html
        PS- I do not want money to be an issue, especially at Christmas. I have just a few "Myth or Reality" DVDs (which is "the Florida Seminar") in which the ink smeared on the labels but the discs play just fine. I can go half-price on those. Just email me off-list.
      • wxgal2001
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 6, 2014
          Archaeology & History DVDs

[...]

          PS- I do not want money to be an issue. I have just a few "Myth or Reality" DVDs (which is "the Florida Seminar") in which the ink smeared on the labels but the discs play just fine. I can go half-price on those. Just email me off-list.
        • Cox

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 16
              I realize this is a response to a post that is about a year old, but maybe it is still worth sending.

              Cox, just calling some-thing despicable is of virtually no help.  Could you please give specifics when you discredit some-thing?  I don't know any-thing about these DVDs; your  brief comment does not guide me at all, any more than the ad by McGraw.