Archaeology & History DVDs

  • Cami McCraw
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2011
      Archaeology & History DVDs

      ++ Please feel free to forward to all other appropriate forums ++

      David Rohl's programs were well-known on The Learning Channel & The Discovery Channel, -but this was way back before 'reality TV' took over the world! His shows are now available on DVD but they are very hard to find.

      We have "Pharaohs & Kings", "Myth Or Reality", and "In Search of Eden". Email me at cmccraw @ swbell.net if interested & I will walk you through paypal account (for "Eden" since it is not listed at the webpage).

      The "Combo Pack" includes both 'Pharaohs & Kings' & 'Myth or Reality', and contains 4 discs, with almost 2 hours per disc.

      And, here are samples from the DVDs:

      David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 1 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680

      David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 2 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63111768680

      -Also, here are two clips from David's seminar in Florida a few years ago. It goes so nicely with the 'Pharaohs & Kings' DVD. You will feel like you are in the audience. David brings more than 200 of his personal slides from archaeology digs.

      Florida Seminar - Part 1
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63086873680

      Florida Seminar - Part 2
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63100258680

      Thanks everyone,
      -Cami McCraw
      http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html
    • Cami McCraw
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2011
        Archaeology & History DVDs

        ++ Please feel free to forward to all other appropriate forums ++

        David Rohl's programs are well-known on The Learning Channel & The Discovery Channel, and are now available on DVD but they are very hard to find.

        Many of the advanced homeschoolers really like these DVDs, and of course they are good for any family library. (There is also a special on "Eden" but its not listed at the website. Write to me off-list for that one.)

        We have "Pharaohs & Kings", "Myth Or Reality", and "In Search of Eden".

        The "Combo Pack" includes both 'Pharaohs & Kings' & 'Myth or Reality', and contains 4 discs, with almost 2 hours per disc.

        And, here is a different sample from the DVDs (not posted before). It is from 'Sands of Time' a special feature only on the 'Pharaohs & Kings' DVD. (It was not on the TV special or the VHS tapes.)
        http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63126038680

        -Also, here are two clips from David's Florida seminar. You will feel like you are in the audience. David brings more than 200 personal slides from archaeology digs.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
          Archaeology & History DVDs

          ++ Please feel free to forward to all other appropriate forums ++

          David Rohl's programs were well-known on The Learning Channel & The Discovery Channel, and are available on DVD but they are very hard to find. David is very popular with the older, advanced homeschooler as well as good for any family DVD library. He is a wonderful archaeologist & Old Testament scholar.

          We have "Pharaohs & Kings", "Myth Or Reality", and "In Search of Eden". (Email me at cmccraw @ swbell.net if interested in "Eden" & I will give you the direct paypal account. It is not listed at the website, but there is a discount if you order it at the same time so that I can mail it with the others.)

          For the other two DVD sets, go here:
          http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html

          Also, here are samples from the DVDs:

          David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 1 Introduction
          http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680

          David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 2 Introduction
          http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63111768680

          -Also, here are two clips from David's Florida seminar. It goes so nicely with the 'Pharaohs & Kings' DVD. You will feel like you are in the audience. David brings more than 200 of his personal slides from archaeology digs.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 28, 2012
            Archaeology & History DVDs

            David Rohl's programs from The Learning Channel & The Discovery Channel are available on DVD & there is time to get these to you before Christmas.

            Many of the advanced homeschooling families really like these DVDs, and they are good for any family library.

            I also have David's "In Search of Eden" if you write to me off-list at cmccraw @ swbell.net (no spaces). It is reserved for those who buy the other DVDs offered at the site. It is currently at HALF-PRICE but will go back up at the end of the year.

            The "Combo Pack" includes both 'Pharaohs & Kings' & 'Myth or Reality', and contains 4 discs, with almost 2 hours per disc.

            David's Archaeology DVDs:
            http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html

            Sample clips:

            'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 1 Introduction
            http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680

            'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 2 Introduction
            http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63111768680

            'Pharaohs & Kings' - Solomon
            http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63114713680

            -Also, here are two clips from David's "Myth or Reality" Florida seminar. David brings more than 200 of his personal slides from archaeology digs:

            Florida Seminar - Part 1
            http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63086873680

            Florida Seminar - Part 2
            http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63100258680

            And, you can now order David's book 'From Eden To Exile' from Greenleaf Press:
            http://bit.ly/5ybCFu
            http://www.greenleafpress.com/

            Thanks everyone!
            -Cami McCraw
            http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html
            PS- I do not want money to be an issue, especially at Christmas. I have just a few "Myth or Reality" DVDs (which is "the Florida Seminar") in which the ink smeared on the labels but the discs play just fine. I can go half-price on those. Just email me off-list.
          • wxgal2001
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 6, 2014
              Archaeology & History DVDs

[...]

              PS- I do not want money to be an issue. I have just a few "Myth or Reality" DVDs (which is "the Florida Seminar") in which the ink smeared on the labels but the discs play just fine. I can go half-price on those. Just email me off-list.
            • Cox