Seeking Writers for Online Archaeology Magazine

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010
      I am seeking archaeology professionals, students, volunteers and enthusiasts who like to write and write well. Authors and editors are needed for a new online magazine called "Popular Archaeology". If you have a story to tell, projects or activities to write about, then this is a plus, but not required. If interested, please contact me at pdmclerran@....

      Dan McLerran