Forthcoming archaeology courses

  • Mikey Brass
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 6, 2007
      Dear all,

      I am going to be offering my online archaeology courses again over the
      course of the coming six months, starting in the middle of January 2007.
      The courses and the schedules are given below:

      *Saharan archaeology *
      Duration: 10 weeks, Sunday 21 January - Saturday 31 March 2007
      Cost: £40 / $80
      Details: http://www.antiquityofman.com/course_NorthAfrica.html

      *World Archaeology (human evolution)*
      Duration: 8 weeks, Sunday 28 January - Saturday 24 March 2006
      Cost: £30 / $60
      Details: http://www.antiquityofman.com/course_worldarchaeology.html

      *The Ancient Egyptian Past*
      Duration: 6 weeks, Sunday 28 January - Saturday 10 March 2007
      Cost: £30 / $60
      Details: http://www.antiquityofman.com/course_AE_general.html

      --
      Best, Mikey Brass
      MA in Archaeology degree, University College London

      - !ke e: /xarra //ke
      ("Diverse people unite": Motto of the South African Coat of Arms, 2002)
    • Mikey Brass
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 17, 2007
        Dear all,

        I am going to be offering my online archaeology courses again over the
        course of the coming six months, starting in the middle of April 2007.
        The courses and the schedules are given below:

        *Saharan archaeology *
        Duration: 10 weeks, Sunday 15 April - Saturday 23 June 2007
        Cost: £40 / $80
        Details: http://www.antiquityofman.com/course_NorthAfrica.html

        *World Archaeology (human evolution)*
        Duration: 8 weeks, Sunday 15 April - Saturday 09 June 2007
        Cost: £30 / $60
        Details: http://www.antiquityofman.com/course_worldarchaeology.html

        *The Ancient Egyptian Past*
        Duration: 6 weeks, Sunday 15 April - Saturday 26 May 2007

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 17, 2007
          Dear all,

          I am going to be offering my online archaeology courses again over the
          course of the coming six months, starting in the middle of January 2007.
          The courses and the schedules are given below:

          *Saharan archaeology *
          Duration: 10 weeks, Sunday 19 August - Saturday 27 October 2007
          Cost: £40 / $80
          Details: http://www.antiquityofman.com/course_NorthAfrica.html

          *World Archaeology (human evolution)*
          Duration: 8 weeks, Sunday 19 August - Saturday 13 October 2007
          Cost: £30 / $60
          Details: http://www.antiquityofman.com/course_worldarchaeology.html

          *The Ancient Egyptian Past*
          Duration: 6 weeks, Sunday 19 August - Saturday 30 September 2007

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 7, 2007
              Dear all,

              I am going to be offering my online archaeology courses again over the
              course of the coming six months, starting in the middle of January 2008.
              The courses and the schedules are given below:

              *Saharan archaeology *
              Duration: 10 weeks, Sunday 20 January - Saturday 29 March 2008
              Cost: £40 / $80
              Details: http://www.antiquityofman.com/course_NorthAfrica.html

              *World Archaeology (human evolution)*
              Duration: 8 weeks, Sunday 20 January - Saturday 15 March 2008
              Cost: £30 / $60
              Details: http://www.antiquityofman.com/course_worldarchaeology.html

              *The Ancient Egyptian Past*
              Duration: 6 weeks, Sunday 20 January - Saturday 1 March 2008
              Cost: £30 / $60
              Details: http://www.antiquityofman.com/course_AE_general.html

              --
              Best, Mikey Brass
              Forthcoming Ph.D. student, University College London

            • Unetice@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 8, 2007
                Dear Mike:

                Please post your course announcement to the Antiquities_Science list. I hope
                to be on time to take at least one of your courses this time.

                All the best,
                Jim Connell