Bill Would Limit Archaeologists' Role in Excavations

  • dar_83001
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Looks like those Utah mineral resource extractionists have decided
      that archaeologists just get in their way. So let's legislate them
      out of the way.
      http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=156838

      Dar
    • Mikey Brass
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Disgusting and they will get away with it because it is couched, again,
        under rhetoric of "equal fair play".

        --
        Best, Mikey Brass
        MA in Archaeology degree, University College London

        - !ke e: /xarra //ke
        ("Diverse people unite": Motto of the South African Coat of Arms, 2002)
      • dar_83001
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2006
          Looks like there is some opposition in Utah.
          http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/ci_3476911

          Still, it's been my experience in Western US politics that the
          extractionists are politically very strong in Western states.
          Dar