deviant death

  • mbalter@wanadoo.fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      I thought that members of this group might find my article in the current
      issue of Science about "deviant death" of interest. It is a report on a
      session on this topic at the recent Cork, Ireland meeting of the European
      Association of Archaeologists. You can read it at this link:

      http://www.michaelbalter.com/NeolithicNews/11_01_2005|deviant_death.php

      all best, Michael Balter

      http://www.michaelbalter.com

      http://mail2web.com/ .