Reviews of Binford 2001 ?

  • Mikey Brass
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      To date, the only review of Binford's 2001 book (Constructing frames of
      reference) I have been able to find is a summary on American Scientist:
      http://tinyurl.com/ayoun

      Does anyone know where the book has been reviewed in the academic
      literature, for example by Stephen Shennan ?

      --
      Mikey Brass
      MA in Archaeology

      - !ke e: /xarra //ke
      ("Diverse people unite": Motto of the South African Coat of Arms, 2002)