Re: [arch-pot] Re: Unidentified post-medieval ?tile & pottery objects

  • Sue Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2007
      Thanks Ulrich. Unfortunately the material is now packed up ready to go
      back to Norwich so I can't take any more photos (I don't have my camera
      here anyway). There is only one object, and the photos cover all but one
      view I think.

      Sue Anderson
      Head of Post-Excavation Services

      mbl: 07917 138915
      Direct line: 0131 273 5125
      ______________________
      CFA Archaeology Ltd
      Old Engine House
      Eskmills Park
      Musselburgh
      East Lothian
      EH21 7PQ

      Tel: 0131 273 4380
      Fax: 0131 273 4381
      www.cfa-archaeology.co.uk

      company no. 208318 . vat reg no. 751 4761 29
      registered address: 107 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3ES

      The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for
      the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. Its contents
      (including any attachments) are confidential and may contain
      privileged information. If you receive this email in error, please
      notify the sender and ensure it is not read, copied or disclosed.

      CFA Archaeology Ltd has taken all reasonable precautions to
      ensure that no viruses are transmitted to any third party.
      CFA does not accept liability for any loss or damage of data
      resulting from the use of this e-mail or any files attached.