Re: Talk about ArborWiki and TownMe? :)

  • Matt Hampel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009
      Hi Elad,
      Someone had forwarded the replies to William Chu's post about TownMe on LiveJournal. Sounds like an interesting project.  I assume you know that the source code to EveryBlock will be released in June?

      One thing I want to note about ArborWiki is that it's noncommercial. Our goal is not to make money (or even earn money). And for that reason, everything we have is available under the GNU-FDL.

      ArborWiki is also not "mine," in the sense that the majority of edits have been made by other people. With the help of others, I coordinate updates and do some baseline moderation.

      Please feel free to give me a call anytime: 734 846 5010

      Thanks,
      Matt