To all the Daniels, Daniellas, Gabriel, Gabriellas in the Group

  • Waziz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      To all the Daniels, Daniellas, Gabriel, Gabriellas in the Group:
      "danial an-naby shaf nehiat al-?alm qubl kul al-anbia, wefassr le-nbukhnassar helmuh al-?ageeb. Daniel idan ?erif al-tafssir men al-mallak gabrael. Gabrael thany faqut le-mikhael bashar al-?azra we-youssef alnagar we-Zakria bimilad al-masseh. Ta?alam men danial wa-atlub ma?onat ghabrieaal.
      Daniel is a prophet who prophecied about the end of the world and solved for Nabuz-nassar the mystery on his wall. Gabriel is the arch angel, second only to Michael, who brought the interpretation to Daniel and the Good News of the Incarnation to Mary, Joseph, and Zakarias.
      Learn from Daniel and ask the help of Gabriel, you will be in comfort.
      God Bless us ALL.
      William Hanna
      St. Louis, Missouri