RE: [Zeitun-eg.org] Our Great Father, Pop Shenoda

  • Chimchidian, Rita
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
      dearest Rita
      we'll all miss you .....hope you enjoy your vaccation ....
      our prayers are with you and your brother dear
      take care
      God bless u too
      Rita

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2003

        Thank you Rita for the lovely emails you send to us it helps alot, and Have a nice vacation.

        Take Care.
        Waziz@... wrote:
        Rita:

        Thank you very much. Beautiful peace of art. Have a nice vacation.

        Happy 80th Birthday (August 3, 2003) our Dear Holy Father: Pope Shenouda III, the Second Athanassius and the Beloved of Christ. God sent you, the right man of God for the right time in the life of the Holy Apostolic Church.

        You can see the greeting card on http://www.stmary-church.com

        God Bless Us All. 3 days to St. Mary's Fast (August 7th).

        William Hanna
        St. Louis, Missouri

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • toto teriz
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2003

          hi Rita,

          god blees our pope for us

          & u also kol sana we enti tayeba for the fasting of st.Mary

          have a nice trip .

          i also will miss you & your nice mails.

          bye

          teriz