Fw: Bishop Angaelos in Washington D.C.

  • HAL M. MEAWAD
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2013

      Kindly forward to your contacts.

      Header

      His Grace Bishop Angaelos will be in Washington D.C. to address critical developments in Egypt at three speaking engagements spearheaded by Coptic Orphans. Events are open to the public and all are welcome.
      TRURO ANGLICAN CHURCH
      Sunday, September 29 (7:00 PM to 9:00 PM)
      "Forum and Focused Prayer on Egypt"
       10520 Main Street, Fairfax, VA 22030
      This event will also feature a book launch for Free the Copts: From Ancient Glory to Modern Oppression published by the Australian Coptic Movement in June 2013.
      CONGRESSIONAL HEARING
      HOUSE COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN AFFAIRS
      Tuesday, October 01 (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
      "Human Rights Abuses in Egypt"
      2172 Rayburn House Office Bldg
      45 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20515

      INSTITUTE OF CATHOLIC CULTURE
      Tuesday, October 01 (7:30 PM to 9:30 PM)
      "Burning Fire - From Retaliation to Resurrection: The Future of Christainty in Egypt & in Our World Today"
      Holy Spirit Catholic Church: 8800 Braddock Road, Annandale, VA 22003
      (event held in school)
      This event will also feature a book launch for Free the Copts: From Ancient Glory to Modern Oppression published by the Australian Coptic Movement in June 2013.
      His Grace Bishop Angaelos, Patriarchal Exarch in the United Kingdom, is well known for his ministries among the youth and highly sought after for his subtle and complex analysis of social, political, and religious realities that impact the global Coptic Orthodox Church.

      Can't attend?

      Register or Login
      to follow live

      Copticworld.org

       Tuesday, October 1

      Congressional Hearing
      2:00 PM (EST)
      Watch Live

      Institute of Catholic Culture
      7:30 PM (EST)
      Watch Live

      Coptic Orphans is an award-winning international Christian development organization that has transformed the lives of over 30,000 children in Egypt since 1988. We believe that through long term programs that focus on education, we can affect the vicious cycle of poverty.