USCIRF Letter to Obama on Attacks Against Christians in Egypt:

  • HAL M. MEAWAD
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013
      I believe this is the first official document signed by the new Commission's Chair Person, Robert George.

      9/16/2013: USCIRF Letter to President Obama on Unprecedented Sectarian Attacks Committed Against Christians in Egypt:

      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” Edmund Burke.