Dr. Noshi AbdelShaheed honored

  • rslabib1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013

      Dear friends
      Dr. Noshi Abdelshaheed was honored by H. H. Pope Tawadros II in the "Ecclesiastical Eduction Conference" in Egypt yesterday for his efforts in providing the Coptic Church with the Teachings of the Fathers through his Patrology Center (Markaz Alderasat Alaba'ia) and The Consecration Center (Beit ElTakrees). The attached photo is from Facebook of Dr. Sinout Delwar Shenouda, through Dr. Joseph Maurice Faltas.
      I thank the Gracious Lord that the efforts of this great man has been finally recognized by the Church He served for about 70 years.
      Axios Axios Axios.
      Ramzy Labib

      Virgin Mobile®
      Shop Virgin Mobile's No Contract Service Plans & Sleek Devices Now!
      virginmobileusa.com
    • Nady Guirges
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
        Good Day
        Greetings from Mississauga Canada
        Dear Dr/ Ramzy Labib
        God Bless you Dr/ Noshi deserve every nice words as I knew him since I was young at ElDhaer and ElFagala  Churches
        God Bless Dr/ Noshi services
        Best regards
        Nady Guirges