The Holy Bible 4U

  • Jesus withU
    Message 1 of 1042 , Jun 15, 2013
      Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision,
      Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:
      For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee:

      for I have much people in this city.
      Acts 18 : 9 - 10

    • Maher Shehata
      Message 1042 of 1042 , Dec 10, 2013
        Dear Sir.
        Long time without receiving verses (Arabic nor English) from you.
        Please reply.
        Thank u and God Bless U.
        Maher

        On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:27 PM, Jesus withU <fromjesus2u@...> wrote: