5TH Sunday of the Holy Fifties

  • Maged Tadros Wafik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8 1:28 PM
      Jesus is the  Only Way to Life  “I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.  No one comes to the Father except through  Me ” (John:14:6).  To be in  the Way we have to follow in the correct side paths  ( that are for example but  not  stating all: loving God with all our hearts, praying , following our Lord Commandments, honoring our parents, fasting, repenting , loving all as we love our selves, giving gladly to the needy and forgiving those who trespass us (Mt:19:18-19).  ).  We must ask for our Lord Support “Cause me to know the Way in which I should walk….”. (Ps:143:8 ) “But teach us The WAY of GOD in TRUTH ” (Lk:20:21)  St John the Baptist was sent to prepare the WAY of GOD“ See I Will send My Messenger ( Angel) who will prepare the Way before Me”, “For you will go before the LORD to prepare the WAY for HIM,”(Mal:3:1),  great commotion about the WAY”(Ac:19:23). “ Yes all who desire to live godly in  Jesus Christ will suffer persecution” ( 2Ti: 3:12). “ I persecuted this WAY to the death, binding and delivering into prison both men and women” (Ac:22:4)  “Our LORD TOLD us that when we follow The Way  we must suffer and only the Chosen  find that way “Enter through the narrow gate…because narrow is the gate and difficult is the Way which leads to life and there are few who find it” (Mt:7:13-14). The sweetness of  obeying the Words of GOD and following The WAY  is mixed by bitterness. “Take and eat it , it will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth” “And your words was to me the joy and rejoicing my heart” (Rev:10:9),(Jer:15:16).
      In the Holy Liturgy the Priest ask us to lift our minds and our hearts . “For as heavens are higher than earth, so MY Ways Are Higher than your ways" “To YOU O LORD I lift my soul, Show me YOUR WAYS  O LORD; Teach me YOUR PATHS” (Is :55:9 ; Ps:25:1&4 )  “For the LORD Knows the way of the righteous” (Ps: 1:6).  Those who live seeking material things will go astray  from the Way.
        Prayer in the Name of Jesus; O Lord the Only Way to eternal life Please Support us to know the Way “and where I Am, there you may also be, and where I GO you know and The Way you know” (John:14:3-4). Please note the word ( may) as it refers to the chosen ones of those who are called "" O Lord You Promised ".. but I chose you and appointed you" (John:15:16) " Teach me Your Way O Lord and Lead me in a smooth Path, ”(Ps: 28:11)
      So many roads(English):
      http://www.andiesisle.com/somanyroads.html