Read only if you have time for God-1

  • Maged Tadros Wafik
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2013

      Let me tell you, make sure you read  all the way to the bottom.
      I almost deleted this e-mail but I was blessed when I got to the end
      God, when I received this e-mail,  I thought...  I don't have time for this...
      And, this is really inappropriate during work.
      Then, I realized that this kind of thinking is... Exactly, what
      has caused  a lot of the problems in our world today.
      We try to keep God in church on Sunday morning....
      Maybe, Saturday or Sunday eve... And, the  unlikely  event of a midweek service.
      We do like to have Him around during sickness....
      And, of course; at funerals.
      However, we don't have time, or room, for Him
      During work or play... Because.. That's the part of
      our lives we think... We can, and should, handle on our own.
      May God forgive me for ever thinking...
      That... There is a time or place where..
      HE is not to be FIRST in my life.
      We should always have time to remember
      all HE has  done for us.
      We should always remember all the free gifts we had received from above.
      Please follow the directions:
      Jesus said, 'If you are ashamed of Me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father.'
      Yes, I am not ashamed of Him  ..... I DO Love  God. HE is my source of
      existence and Savior.  He keeps me functioning each and every day.
      Without Him, I will be nothing.
      But, with Christ, HE strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)