Reading in the Holy Bible

  • dirk wellmann
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 24, 2013
      Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

      it is a pleasure for me to send you today the "Readings in the Holy Bible" for March 2013. Please share it again
      with the people you know and you think that they deserve such readings. Please share it again with the people
      who have no internet or no e-mail, that many many people will reach the word of God. Thank you.

      I wanted to thank you for all prayer requests of the last 4 weeks and for all informations you were sending to me,
      it was a big gift for me and you can be sure that I will continue pray for you all.

      God bless you!

      Your brother in Christ
      Dirk

      Dirk Wellmann
      Düsselthaler Str. 53
      40211 Düsseldorf
      Tel.: 0211/41668862 or 0211/41659161
      Mobil: 0162/9606883
    • dirk wellmann
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 28, 2013
        Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

        in this letter you will find the readings in the Holy Bible for August 2013. Please share it with the people you know and you think that they need these readings. Thank you.

        May the Risen Lord will be with all of you the next month. God bless you.

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 29, 2013
        • 1 Attachment
        • 44 KB
        Dear sisters and brothers in Christ,

        today you will find the readings in the Holy Bible for October 2013. I wanted to thank you for all the prayers and all the e-mails which I got in September and I wish all of you Gods bless and a new month full of joy, happiness, peace and satisfaction.

        Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2013
        • 1 Attachment
        • 39 KB
        Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

        I am back from the Philippines and from Indonesia since yesterday Midday. It is a pleasure for me to send you
        the Readings in the Holy Bible for November 2013. Please share it with the people you know and you think that they need these readings so much. Thank you in advance.

        Message 5 of 8 , Mar 24, 2014
        • 1 Attachment
        • 129 KB
        Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

        it is a big pleasure for me to send you tonight the readings in the Holy Bible for April 2014. Please
        share it with the people you know and they deserve to be happy with the word of the Lord.

        thank you for all your prayers and I will continue, praying for you, too.

        Gods blessing