Their Own Freedom ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      Their Own Freedom

      Dear beloved,

      “All men are made in God’s image; but to be in His likeness is granted only to those who through great love have brought their own freedom into subjection to God.”

      An Elder

      "الكل خلق على صورة الله، ولكن لا يصير أحدا شبيها بالله إلا الذين بسبب حبهم الكبير لله قد أخضعوا حريتهم له."

      أحد الشيوخ

      Pray for me as I pray for you all.

      Fr. Antonious Henein

      Personal E-mails:
      or requesting his advise in a personal matter, kindly send your e-mail message
      addressed to:

      personal@...   This e-mail box will be viewed by Fr. Antonious Henein ONLY .

      http://www.theotokos.org

      email@...

      Fr. Antonious L. Henein
      Holy Virgin Mary Church in Los Angeles
      4900 Cleland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90042, USA.
      Tel.: (818) 952-0033    Fax: (818) 952-0035