RE: [Zeitun-eg.net/StMina-Monastery.org] Dr. Esmat Zaklama

  • Fayez El Giheny
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2012

      حل عن عالمنا المناضل القبطى الدكتور عصمت زقلمة مساء الثلاثاء الرابع من ديسمبر 2012

      ذا وسيقام العزاء بكنيسة مار مرقس بـ جيرسي سيتي يوم الجمعة الموافق 7 ديسمبر 2012 من الساعة 7 : 9 مساءاً

       http://www.amcoptic.com/news/the-departure-of-coptic-activist-esmat-zklma/

      To: arbible@yahoogroups.com
      From: eshakermd@...
      Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 09:24:14 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Zeitun-eg.net/StMina-Monastery.org] Dr. Esmat Zaklama

      Did Dr Zokloma die ? when & where ?

      On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:37 AM, Fayez El Giheny <felgiheny@...> wrote:

      Dr. Esmat Zaklama along with Dr. Moris sadek, and Engeneer Nabil Bissada did not compromise or accept less than equal rights and responsibility for the Copts in Egypt.  He and his human rights group worked tirelessly to expose the Islamists and the Islamic Governments plan to destroy the Coptic Nation in Egypt.  In exposing the ethnic cleansing of the Copts, they are exposing themselves to threats of assassination by many Islamist groups.  This threat to their lives gives them more energy to continue fighting for the freedom of the Copts.  I greatly appreciate what they have done for the Copts. They have called for either equal rights in our fatherland or an independent state for the children of the Pharaohs, the Copts.

      I have appreciated his friendship and hospitality whenever I visited in NY, he was a very decent man, who truly loved the Copts.  I am sure that our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ will welcome him into his kingdom.

      My sincere condolences to his wife, family, and his many friends who stood by him and worked with him to create a brighter tomorrow for all Copts.

      Fayez El Giheny