Re: [Zeitun-eg.org] Whisper Jesus

  • Lara Rafat
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2003

      >From: "Nadine"
      >Subject: [Zeitun-eg.org] Whisper Jesus
      >Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 06:57:16 +0300

      >So remember, Whisper Jesus,
      >For He's just a prayer away,
      >He's so close that you can touch Him
      >All you have to do is pray.
      >(author unknown)

    • Nermin Magued
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        Message
        I wanted to thank you for all the nice mails you sent me...
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
          Nermin
          really that's a great presentation and a real eye-opener ....
          we truly haven't regarded the psalm before like this ( or at least i can
          talk about myself ) .....thanks a lot really ..........it was very useful
          and in the exact perfect timing
          God bless u in every way
          Rita

          I wanted to thank you for all the nice mails you sent me...