It is not about turkey and sweet potatoes

  • HAL M. MEAWAD
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012

      It is not about turkey and sweet potatoes,
      it is about giving thanks and praises to our sweet Lord.

      Family and friends,
      HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

      Photo by Frank Jasper, O.F.M./Design by Sandy L. Digman
       I copied this picture from Catholic Greetings.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” Edmund Burke.