FW: [MARED _Group] "ف ضيحه وكارث ه تكشفها ه اله سرحان على الهواء منذ لحظات عن تزوير الانتخابات فى مصر

  • FARAG G HANNA
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011

      From: faragh1946@...
      To: copts-in-the-world@...
      Subject: FW: [MARED_Group] "فضيحه وكارثه تكشفها هاله سرحان على الهواء منذ لحظات عن تزوير الانتخابات فى مصر
      Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 16:58:02 +0000

      To: mared_group@yahoogroups.com
      CC: seti77@...
      From: elbadry.mohamd@...
      Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:34:57 +0200

      PLEASE CIRCULATE

      Dear friends,

      We have most of the results of Round 1 of the first phase. This amounts to only about 25% of the Sha3b elections, and Shura starts end Jan. Please keep this in perspective: 75% is yet to be decided, and the election is not yet won or lost. Even if the islamists were to take an overwhelming two thirds of the seats announced today, that's still about 17% of parliament for them. We believe that so far they combine to under 60% and the Bloc alone has around 20%. This was in spite of massive violations and fraud that we have documented and are taking legal action about, and we need to plan for the next steps to avoid a repeat of this. We need more ground troops: more volunteers outside legan, more manadeeb inside voting legans, more manadeeb farz inside counting legans. If you or anyone you know is willing to volunteer, please contact Walid El Daoudi on wdaoudi2001@... stating:
      - your full name
      - your area of residence
      - your mobile phone number.

      We have meetings at my party then with our Bloc’s partners today to agree on the new fardi list of Round 2 of the first phase that takes place this Monday. I’ll circulate as soon as available. We will also coordinate with like-minded parties. The Bloc has now emerged as the leader of the seculars and has the duty to defend our values and reach out to these parties. Wafd did badly but the Youth movement did ok and we’ll be talking with them in spite of the negative campaign of the former against us, of which here is one on their official website:
      One third is a blocking minority in parliament, and it is more than achievable. Let’s aim to keep the vote of religious extremists to below 50%.

      Thank you for your support!

      To: seti77@...
      From: seti77@...
      Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 02:04:33 +0100