Fr. John of Kronstadt

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 30, 2010
      Live as members of one body, as children of God, in love, harmony, tranquility, and above all in peace, esteeming one another, being indulgent to one another, as the Lord is indulgent to us. Do not be proud, so not envy, do not bear ill-will, do not be slothful in prayers, begin and end the day with fervent prayers to God…, and pray for all as yourself, wish well to all as yourself, and the peace that passes all understanding will live in your heart.

      Fr. John of Kronstadt - My Life in Christ
      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2862765
      ______________________________

    • Mark Sedrak
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 16, 2011
        It is impossible not to praise God when you remember that you were created from nothing, that from the beginning of time you were predestined to eternal blessedness, entirely without cause, due to no merits of your own – when you remembered the grace God has bestowed upon you throughout your life, that you may be saved, and what a countless multitude of sins are forgiven you, and this not once or twice, but time after time …

      • Mark Sedrak
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 29, 2011
          The means to confirm and strengthen Christian hope are prayers, especially frequent and sincere prayer, confession of our sins, frequent reading of the Word of God, and above all, frequent communion of the holy and life-giving Sacraments of the Body and Blood of Christ.

          Fr. John of Kronstadt – Spiritual Counsels
          http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2429199