RE: [Zeitun-eg.org] need christian clipart

  • marie magdi
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
      Dear Bolos,
      i already sent to rosaline (i don't know how many u
      are or how u organize work between all of u) i told
      her that i'll be trying to send you the pics i have
      and i also asked her to advise the subject of the pics
      and as i told her i mean which part of jesus life (as
      a child - the miracles - the cross .... etc)
      plz advise and i'll do my best to send u what i can.
      god bless u guys.
      ---------------------

      --- Bolos Wageh <bwageh@...> wrote:
      > Dear Marie,
      >
      > Thanks a lot for ur interest
      >
      > Yea I am so interested in collecting Christian
      > Images or clipart. It
      > will help me a lot .
      > God bless you

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246694.3096149.4429097.1711688/D=egroupweb/S=1705

      074046:HM/A=1512990/R=0/*http:/www.choiceshirts.com/store/adsys.asp?coup

      =cscdaye15&p=/index_yh_relig.asp&source=yhgroupmailreligc-4p>

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246694.3096149.4429097.1711688/D=egrou
      > pmail/S=:HM/A=1512990/rand=588503529>

      > Terms of Service
      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .