prayer requests - to be focused

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      Please pray for me that I will be more focused on my job at Samsung.
      Please continue to pray for me that I will find the strength to study more
      on solar energy and APD (Allegro Package Designer) and AutoCAD
      design skills. Please pray for me that I will find many partners in the
      Samsung company, who can work with me on my solar energy dream.
      Please pray that I will work more diligently and not be so distracted by
      my loneliness.

      I have a hard time feeling content as a single man. Please pray for
      me that God will give me more strength. Please pray that I will find
      some time to exercise as well. Please pray for me that I will solve
      many difficult problems in a short time frame within days if possible.

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      Member of Usher Committee
      Sarang Community Church at Seoul, South Korea

      Prayer Requests:

      1. Please pray for my mother, father, and younger brother
      Richard that they will worship our Jesus as their Savior and
      Lord.

      2. Please also pray that they will also realize both money
      invested and time invested building relationships with
      people for God's glory is eternal.

      3. Please pray that my father will not have any serious heart
      problems after he had his heart attack on September 1, 2001.

      4. Please pray for my success at Samsung by publishing
      more papers and patents. Please pray for my health by losing
      more weight and by exercising 4 times per week.

      5. Please pray that I will tame my foolish tongue in terms of
      arguing with my father, mother, and younger brother related to
      the Bible, church, God, finances, and other issues of pride.

      Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)
      http://www.josephylee.org/

      If you want to send your e-mails to other believers, join
      this e-mail list at Christians_Chatting@...
      and go to www.google.com and click on groups.

      Skype ID: joseph.y.lee
      MSN Messenger ID: joseph_y_lee@...

      To join my weekly e-mail list, send an e-mail at
      josephylee-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    • mriad3971@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi Joseph God be with you. I understand what you mean with the struggle of loneliness and focusing on your work. I pray everyday for peace from God and contentment with God. Stay strong and don't give up hope. God will hear your prayers. God Bless!

        From: josephylee@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 06:22:40 EDT
        To: undisclosed-recipients:;<Invalid address>
        Subject: [Zeitun-eg.org/StMina-Monastery.org] prayer requests - to be focused