Trip to Greece & Egypt Cancelled ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      Trip Cancelled

      Trip to Greece & Egypt Cancelled

      Dear Beloved:

      Blessed be our Lord Jesus Christ!

      Due to the instability in the Middle East, we were advised to cancel the trip to Greece and Egypt. Please, ignore the previously announced message about that trip. In the future, if it becomes safe and feasible to organize such a trip, we will email you again about the details. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused for you.

      Pray for me as I pray for you all.

      Fr. Antonious Henein

      Personal E-mails:
      addressed to:

      personal@...   This e-mail box will be viewed by Fr. Antonious Henein ONLY .

      http://www.theotokos.org

      email@...

      Fr. Antonious L. Henein
      Holy Virgin Mary Church in Los Angeles
      4900
      Cleland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90042, USA.
      Tel.: (818) 952-0033    Fax: (818) 952-0035