How to receive the Child of Bethlehem?-Gifts to be presented.

  • Maged Tadros Wafik
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      In the Name of the FATHER, SON& HOLY SPIRIT ONE GOD AMEN
      Dear fathers, sisters and brothers in CHRIST
      The DIVINE INCARNATION ( ( MEDITATIONS-3)
      How to receive the Child of Bethlehem?-Gifts to be presented.
      "
      GOD Was Manifested in flesh...received up in GLORY" (1Timothawes, 1Ti:3:16)
      Worshiping and Kneeling should be our first greeting for the Humble CHILD of Bethlehem.The example given to us by our LORD has to be followed and HIS WORDS written in the Holy Scripture have to be memorized and written ion our hearts "I am your servant Give me understanding That I may know your testimonies"(Mazameer,Ps:119:125). "Take MY Yoke upon you and Learn from ME, for I AM GENTLE and LOW in Heart, and you will find rest for your souls AMEN"(Matta,Mt:11:29)"Assurely I SAY to you who everdoes not receive the Kingdom of GOD as a little child will by no means enter it AMEN"(Luke 18:17). The gifts that are to be presented to the CHILD of Bethlehem are: On the top of the list:Our true repentance has to be presented to The LORD our Savior "Fear not…..I Will Help you Says the LORD and your redeemer the HOLY ONE of Israel AMEN" (Asheia,IS:41:14). This is followed by the gifts that the Magos Gave:
      1-GOLD: To The KING "I Have Set MY KING on My HOLY HILL of ZION"(Mazameer,Ps:2:6).( one of the Mountains of GOD). In presenting this gift, please GOD l us follow the example of the widow"…but she out of her poverty, put in ALL she had"(Mark:12:44) "For one’s life does not consist in the abundance of things he possesses "(Luke:12:15).
      2- Frankincense: to The Forever HIGH PRIEST "YOU ARE MY PRIEST FOREVER AMEN"(Mazameer,110:4)"…we have such a HIGH PRIEST WHO IS Seated at the Right Hand of the Thorne of the Majesty in the Heavens "(Ebranien:He:8:1) O LORD Teach us to pray with thanks always and to pray for each other."….that men always ought to Pray and not lose heart AMEN"(Luke:18:1). " We give thanks to the GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST Praying Always for you.. "(Colossians:1:3).
      3.Myrrh: JESUS Passion "Therefore since CHRIST Suffered for us in flesh…" The suffering of CHRIST must be shared with joy" but rejoice to the extent that you pertake of CHRIST Sufferings, that when HIS GLORY IS Revealed , you may also be glad with exceeding joy "(Boutros,1P:1&13).Quoted , Prepared by a servant of the LORD.
      O LORD Have mercy on your flock. Have a Blessed Nativity fasting . Please keep us in your prayers.