Re: [Zeitun-eg.org] Prayer

  • Nader
    Message 1 of 46 , Feb 2, 2003

      Dear Ragga and all :

      I love the idea of praying, but I believe the part of praying the exact phrases or be dictated a prayer is kind of hard for me to follow as it is not traditional for me to do so.   I believe the best way is to specify the subject and each will pray in his own way as long as we are agreeing on what we are praying for and have the same purpose and unity of thought.  This is my suggestion.

      Thanks,

      Nader

       Ragaa Garabedian <ragaa_3000@...> wrote:

      Dear all friends in God.

      We will start praying this prayer for the whole world on February 3rd, 2003 for three consecutive days.  Time is 8:00 pm. cairo time and eastern time for American and Canadian , etc......same time 8:00 pm.  May our Almighty God bless you all, please remember me in your prayers.

      Will you help me??????     Jesus I Trust in You

      Eternal Father, I offer You the Body, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

      For the sake of his sorrowful Passion have mercy on us and on the whole world.

      Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Father Daoud Lamei
      Message 46 of 46 , Feb 10, 2011

        If you don't see the arabic symbols please try,
        right click on the page and select ENCODING-->UNICODE(UTF-8)
        or click here

        StMarkosChurch.com

        +

        أحباؤنا شعب كنيسة مارمرقس