RE The quotation about the 40 million Hameer

  • George Bebawi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      The quotation about the 40 million Hameer was a quotation from al Ahram
      newspaper which published an article to the effect that the crisis of the
      lack of vegetables is due to the use of the agriculture land to grow Hay or
      Barseem to feed these millions of the donkeys. I read this in lecture to ask
      how did the Minster of Agriculture succeed to count the number of donkeys
      and the government failed to give the right number of Copts leaving in
      Egypt. Bishop Bishoy took the first line to accuse me that I have insulted
      the people of Egypt. I challenge him to let any one listen to the five
      minutes before these words which he quotes and five minutes after. The same
      is obvious when I quoted Mewaly al Sharawy who said that if anyone put his
      figure in this backside during the month of Ramad has indeed break his
      fasting. Indeed the voice in my voice but the words are those of Sharawy. I
      do not want to take the Bishop to court because we have enough shame and
      scandals. I preface to be a Christian if the bishop is not.
      George Bebawi