Re: [Zeitun-eg.org] A Public Apology to Nader and Vivian

  • vivmel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Mr. Hanna,

      Your apology is greatly appreciated.  There was no need for it.  I apologize for my rudeness towards you or anyone else.  I pray that the Lord keep you for your beloved children and wife and f amily and bless you with nothing but joy, happiness, and blessings in the upcoming year and until the end.  I too love you as my brother in Christ, and I pray for nothing but the best and guidance into the Lord's Kingdom for you, as I pray the same for myself.  :)

      A happy and blessed New Year to you and your family and to everyone else on this Listserve. :)

      Vivian :)
    • Dr. Migally
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        Dear All,

        Happy New Year for every one over the Globe. & Merry Christmas to all christians who celebrate in 25th of December & who celebrate in the 7th of January. As one member of the group mentioned the most important part is that Jesus Christ is born in our hearts & souls. Also another member mentioned that this is not at al a theological point which is absolutely true. Let us stress on points which can gather people not to create conflicts. At last I don't think there should be any appologies between brothers & sisters ho all are saved by the Lord's forgiveness & hence ae well tought the real forgiveness.

        Pray for me & my family.

        Dr. Sherif Migally