Re: [Zeitun-eg.org] pray for my mam

  • Amal Abdel-Sayed
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10 12:17 AM
      May God extend His loving hand and cure your mum. She'll be certainly in our
      prayers. Have faith in God our great Physician.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10 7:11 AM

        i am praying for her

        From:  "Amal Abdel-Sayed" <amalas@...>
        To:  <arbible@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject:  Re: [Zeitun-eg.org] pray for my mam
        Date:  Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:17:00 +1000
        >May God extend His loving hand and cure your mum. She'll be certainly in our
        >prayers. Have faith in God our great Physician.

      • Mariam h. Armanious
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10 7:38 AM
          May the Lord be with your mom. Just be sure that God is soooooo generous & Kind that he never fails his childrens' prayers.

          Your sister,
          Mariam

          Amal Abdel-Sayed <amalas@...> wrote:
          May God extend His loving hand and cure your mum. She'll be certainly in our
          prayers. Have faith in God our great Physician.
          > i'm here in arbible from the bigning and i see how u pray for every
          > one and i pray with and now i need u all pray for my mam plzzz for the
          > opration and thx arabible
          >

          > Zeitun-eg.org/ The Holy Bible Web Site Channel is a Coptic Orthodox,
          > non-profit ministry with ecumenical vision and outreach. It aims at
          > spreading the Word of God (The Holy Bible) and the Zeitun Message of God's
          > Love (Zeitun Apparitions of the Blessed Holy Virgin Mary - 1968) at no
          > cost and in different languages to people from all nations. Do not ask to
          > send any financial donations, please. Instead, a much more valuable
          > donation would be your prayers. Please remember this service in your
          > prayers. Pray that God continues to bless this work and that He continues
          > to use it as another piece in His Divine plan. http://www.zeitun- eg.org/
          > and http://www.stmina- monastery. org/
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

              Cheers,
          Marmoora

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • SACRED HEART PUBLICATIONS UK
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 12 11:30 AM
            Praying also.Let us know how your mum goes.

            God Bless
            Sue
            The Diary of St Faustina on line
            http://our.homewithgod.com/divinemercy/