Re: just pray-For there is no night without dawning

  • mtawfik24477
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2006
      Please read this:
      "This Too Shall Pass
      If I can endure for this minute
      Whatever is happening to me,
      No matter how heavy my heart is
      Or how dark the moment may be-
      If I can remain calm and quiet
      With all the world crashing about me,
      Secure in the knowledge GOD Loves me
      When everyone else seems to doubt me-
      If I can but keep on believing
      What I know in my heart to be true,
      That darkness will fade with the morning
      And that this will pass away, too-
      Then nothing in life can defeat me
      For as long as this knowledge remains
      I can suffer whatever is happening
      For I know GOD Will Break all of the chains
      That are binding me tight in the darkness
      And trying to fill me with fear-
      For there is no night without dawning
      And I know that my morning is near."
      Quoted-Author unknown
      GB-Plz keep us in ur prayers. ur brother & family