Re: [Zeitun-eg.org] Re: ÇáßÑÇÒÉ ÑÍíá ÇáÞãÕ ãÊì ÇáãÓßíä:

  • William Hanna
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2006
      Dear ALL:

      The Egyptian mentality is tied to the Egyptian nationality of worshipping the individual. Has nothing to do with being sons and daughters of Christ.

      Our understanding all along is that he resigned as wakeel el-patrakhana and returned to his monastery. It would be fair to produce the suspension papers. Also the 1960's incident had to do with the Coptic Church signing the Catholic declaration of the Innocense of the Jews from the blood of Christ. We were there! Many people disagreed with the signing by the Late general bishop Samuel and we considered it a wrong act by our beloved Coptic Orthodox Church that always prides itself in being straight ("Orthodox"). The document was and still is a denial of the events of the crucifixion of our Lord in Jerusalem that was a judgement by the heads of the Jews when Pontius Pilate washed his hands of the whole matter.

      Again. Lord Have Mercy.

      William Hanna

      P.S. HHPS III was also suspended by the departed; HH Pope Kyrillos VI and was placed in the monastery of Anba Bishoy for over a year!

      arbible <mnkamel@...> wrote:
      The El-Keraza news item mentions that Father Matta was suspended twice,
      first by Pope Yousab II in 1955, and then again by Pope Kyrillos VI for nine years from 1960 to 1969, but it doesn't mention why he was suspended on both occasions. I think a good unbiased news report should have mentioned the reason(s) too. I also think Father Matta was suspended for "political" (e.g., his book about the 'Church and the State') rather than for any truly theological or core dogmatic issues.

      --- In arbible@yahoogroups .com, "arbible" <mnkamel@... > wrote:

      > Attached.
      > ÇáßÑÇÒÉ ÇáÓäÉ 34 ÇáÚÏÏÇä21-22 23 íæäíæ 2006

    • miramon2005
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2006
        Dear all in Christ name:

        If we want to learn, Let us read How King David lament for Saul
        amd Jonathan.2 Sam.1:17 Please remmeber how much Saul was bad for
        David.
        Brothers and sisters, some of our people go faraway from the
        spirit of christianity. ONLY NAMES