الكرازة رحيل القمص متى المسكين:

  • arbible
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2006
      Attached.
      الكرازة السنة 34 العددان21-22 23 يونيو 2006
    • William Hanna
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2006
        Dear ALL:

        Al-keraza and Church hierarchy showed us that they lack the Love of Christ not only concerning the departed Fr. Matta Al-Maskeen but also in matters related to other clergy members that were persecuted by the Church they served.

        Showing the faults of others is the fuel for some to show the faults of those at the tope. Lord Have Mercy.

        William Hanna

        arbible <mnkamel@...> wrote:
        Attached.
        ÇáßÑÇÒÉ ÇáÓäÉ 34 ÇáÚÏÏÇä21-22 23 íæäíæ 2006

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • arbible
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21, 2006
          The El-Keraza news item mentions that Father Matta was suspended twice,
          first by Pope Yousab II in 1955, and then again by Pope Kyrillos VI for nine years from 1960 to 1969, but it doesn't mention why he was suspended on both occasions. I think a good unbiased news report should have mentioned the reason(s) too. I also think Father Matta was suspended for "political" (e.g., his book about the 'Church and the State') rather than for any truly theological or core dogmatic issues.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 21, 2006
            Dear ALL:

            The Egyptian mentality is tied to the Egyptian nationality of worshipping the individual. Has nothing to do with being sons and daughters of Christ.

            Our understanding all along is that he resigned as wakeel el-patrakhana and returned to his monastery. It would be fair to produce the suspension papers. Also the 1960's incident had to do with the Coptic Church signing the Catholic declaration of the Innocense of the Jews from the blood of Christ. We were there! Many people disagreed with the signing by the Late general bishop Samuel and we considered it a wrong act by our beloved Coptic Orthodox Church that always prides itself in being straight ("Orthodox"). The document was and still is a denial of the events of the crucifixion of our Lord in Jerusalem that was a judgement by the heads of the Jews when Pontius Pilate washed his hands of the whole matter.

            Again. Lord Have Mercy.

            William Hanna

            P.S. HHPS III was also suspended by the departed; HH Pope Kyrillos VI and was placed in the monastery of Anba Bishoy for over a year!

            arbible <mnkamel@...> wrote:
            The El-Keraza news item mentions that Father Matta was suspended twice,
            first by Pope Yousab II in 1955, and then again by Pope Kyrillos VI for nine years from 1960 to 1969, but it doesn't mention why he was suspended on both occasions. I think a good unbiased news report should have mentioned the reason(s) too. I also think Father Matta was suspended for "political" (e.g., his book about the 'Church and the State') rather than for any truly theological or core dogmatic issues.

            --- In arbible@yahoogroups .com, "arbible" <mnkamel@... > wrote:

            > Attached.
            > ÇáßÑÇÒÉ ÇáÓäÉ 34 ÇáÚÏÏÇä21-22 23 íæäíæ 2006

          • miramon2005
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2006
              Dear all in Christ name:

              If we want to learn, Let us read How King David lament for Saul
              amd Jonathan.2 Sam.1:17 Please remmeber how much Saul was bad for
              David.
              Brothers and sisters, some of our people go faraway from the
              spirit of christianity. ONLY NAMES