Re: [Zeitun-eg.org] Homosexuality & Christianity

  • hallymariah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2001
      Hello, My name is Mary. I just was reading through your e-mail it is
      powerful and truthful. I draw and drew a drawing of Jesus Suffering and put
      my hand in it. Actually I'm not finished with this drawing yet but maybe you
      would like to see it. I attached it. I'm still working on it though.
      Sincerely, Mary