A True very touching Story: The Power of Faith-Living Inspiration

  • Maged Tadros Wafik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2006
      Click a photo to view a larger version on Yahoo! Photos. See links above for more options.
      Dear Fathers, Sisters and Breothers in CHRIST :A true Story:…{My name is Nick Vujicic &  I give GOD the Glory for how HE Has Used my testimony to touch thousands of hearts around the world! I was born without limbs . As you can imagine, I was faced with many challenges ."Consider it pure joy, my Brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds AMEN" (Yacoub,Jas:1:2)  As my parents were Christians, and my Dad even a Pastor of our church, they knew that verse very well. However, on the morning of the 4/12/1982 in Melbourne (Australia), the last two words on the minds of my parents was "Praise GOD!". Their firstborn son had been born without limbs!. Nick now has a normal Brother& Sister. The whole church mourned over my birth and my parents were absolutely devastated. Everyone asked, "if God is a God of Love, then why would God let something this bad happen to not just anyone, but dedicated Christians.  God provided my parents strength, wisdom and courage through those early years and soon after that I was old enough to go to school. God did miracles and gave my Mom the strength to fight for the law to be changed. I was one of the first disabled students to be integrated into a public school. I liked going to school, and just try to live life like everyone else, but it was in my early years of school where I encountered uncomfortable times of feeling rejected, weird and bullied because of my physical difference. It was very hard for me to get used to, but with the support of my parents, I started to develop attitudes and values which helped me overcome these challenging times. I knew that I was different but on the inside I was just like everyone else. There were many times when I felt so low that I wouldn't go to school . Soon the students realized that I was just like them, and starting there God kept on blessing me with new friends. I went to Sunday School & learnt that God loves us all and that He cares for you. I understood that love to a point as a child, but I didn't understand that if God loved me why did He make me like this? Is it because I did something wrong? I thought I must have because out of all the kids at school, I'm the only weird one. I felt like I was a burden to those around me and the sooner I go, the better it'd be for everyone. I wanted to end my pain and end my life at a young age, but I am thankful once again, for my parents and family who were always there to comfort me and give me strength.  Due to my emotional struggles I had experienced with bullying, self esteem and loneliness, God has implanted a passion of sharing my experiences to help others cope with whatever challenge they have& let God turn it into a blessing. To encourage and inspire others to live to their fullest potential and not let anything get in the way of accomplishing their hopes and dreams.  One of the first lessons that I have learnt was not to take things for granted. "And we know that in all things God works for the best for those who love Him AMEN” (Romia,Ro:8:28). That verse spoke to my heart and convicted me to the point where that I know that there is no such thing as luck, chance or coincidence that these "bad" things happen in our life. I had complete peace knowing that God won't let anything happen to us in our life unless He has a good purpose for it all. I completely gave my life to Christ at the age of fifteen after reading (Youhanna,Jn 9). Jesus said that the reason the man was born blind was "So that the works of God may be revealed through Him AMEN" I truly believed that God would heal me so I could be a great testimony of His Awesome Power. Later on I was given the wisdom to understand that if we pray for something, if it's God's Will, it'll happen in HIS time.I now see that Glory Revealed as HE Is Using me just the way I am and in ways others can't be used.  I am 21 years old & have completed a Bachelor of Commerce. I am also a motivational speaker and love to go out and share my story . I have developed talks to  encourage students through topics that challenge today's teenagers. I am also a speaker in the corporate sector. I have a passion for reaching out to youth and keep myself available for whatever God wants me to do, and wherever HE Leads, I follow. I have many dreams and goals that I have set to achieve in my life. I want to become the best witness I can be of God's Love and Hope, to be used as a vessel in both Christian and non-Christian venues. I want to become financially independent by the age of 25, through real estate investments, to modify a car for me to drive and writing several best-selling books has been one of my dreams ,my1st book will be called "No Arms, No Legs, No Worries!"}  Be always Blessed..Plz pray 4 us.ur brother&family.

      The larger versions of these photos will be available until September 08, 2006 (90 days)
      Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Yahoo! Mail. Learn More Go to Yahoo! Photos