Ten Steps To A Blessed Day
1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK.
If someone is rude
If someone is impatient
If someone is unkind
I will not respond in like manner.
"Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it
keeps no record of wrongs"
2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY "ENEMY". If I come across someone
who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask God to bless that
individual.I understand the "enemy" could be a family member, neighbor,
or stranger."For God so loved the world He gave His one and only son so
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting
3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY. I will carefully choose and
guard my words, being certain that I do not spread gossip, slander or
malign anyone in any way. "Love always protects, always trusts, always
hopes, always perseveres".
4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE.
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person. I will find
ways to make life more pleasant. "Greater love has no one than this that
he lay down his life for his friends".
5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE.
I will forgive any hurt or injuries that come my way. (I will also work
to forgive injuries that have been inflicted upon me in the past). "God
6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE, BUT I WILL DO IT
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another person. We
always thank God for you mentioning you in our prayers. "We continually
remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your
labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord
7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS AS I WISH TO BE TREATED. I will practice
the Golden Rule - "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"-
with everyone I encounter.
8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE WHO IS DISCOURAGED. My
smile, my words, my expression or support, can make the difference to
someone who is wrestling with life."If anyone is thirsty, let him come
to Me and drink".
9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY.
I will eat less
I will eat only healthy foods
I will thank God for my body.
10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY. I will spend a little more time in
I will begin reading something spiritual or inspirational today I will
find a quiet place (at some point during this day) and listen to God's