Ten Steps To A Blessed Day

  • Hanaa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2006

      1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK.
      If someone is rude
      If someone is impatient
      If someone is unkind
      I will not respond in like manner.
      "Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it
      keeps no record of wrongs"

      2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY "ENEMY". If I come across someone
      who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask God to bless that
      individual.I understand the "enemy" could be a family member, neighbor,
      co-worker
      or stranger."For God so loved the world He gave His one and only son so
      that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting
      life".

      3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY. I will carefully choose and
      guard my words, being certain that I do not spread gossip, slander or
      malign anyone in any way. "Love always protects, always trusts, always
      hopes, always perseveres".

      4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE.
      I will find ways to help share the burden of another person. I will find
      ways to make life more pleasant. "Greater love has no one than this that
      he lay down his life for his friends".

      5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE.
      I will forgive any hurt or injuries that come my way. (I will also work
      to forgive injuries that have been inflicted upon me in the past). "God
      is love".

      6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE, BUT I WILL DO IT
      SECRETLY.
      I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another person. We
      always thank God for you mentioning you in our prayers. "We continually
      remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your
      labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord
      Jesus Christ".

      7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS AS I WISH TO BE TREATED. I will practice
      the Golden Rule - "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"-
      with everyone I encounter.

      8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE WHO IS DISCOURAGED. My
      smile, my words, my expression or support, can make the difference to
      someone who is wrestling with life."If anyone is thirsty, let him come
      to Me and drink".

      9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY.
      I will eat less
      I will eat only healthy foods
      I will thank God for my body.

      10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY. I will spend a little more time in
      prayer today
      I will begin reading something spiritual or inspirational today I will
      find a quiet place (at some point during this day) and listen to God's
      voice.