contact

  • wilsil
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2001
      Is there any feeling in the Coptic community that the most recent phenomena in Assiut and also from Aug. 2000 - March 2001 represent an appeal by Mary for her children to turn back to God.  With the present Middle East crisis becoming increasingly tense,  it would  seem very significant, also the fact that she has appeared in Egypt 5 times since Zeitun.

      I have been an active member of the Medjugorje apostolate( parish website: www.medjugorje.hr) since 1986, and Our Lady has been telling us for over 20 years to "pray, pray, pray for peace", and "to be reconciled".  Sadly no one listened at the time in the Balkans.