Re: I need help - Katamarous Readings

  • magsalama
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 8:43 AM

      + Dear Hany,
      You did not say in which language you need the Katamarous readings?
      If English, our church - St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church in Troy Michigan USA has developed the E-Katamarous program, which can give you the readings for any single day in the future. In our new release that we are about to ship, the user can get all the readings for any interval of time, a month, couple monthes, a year or more. You can get the complete readings or just the citations only.
      Here is the link to download version 1.3 which have the readings of single day readings: http://www.stmarkmi.org/Ekata1.3/kt13download.html
      Please contact me if you would like to check out our next release which will have the other features.

      In Christ
      Maged Salama
      St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church www.stmarkmi.org
      Troy, Michigan USA

      --- In arbible@yahoogroups.com, "hany" <nice50002000@...> wrote:

      > Dear all Member
      >
      > I need your help to get all reading Katamares for all year on excel sheet
      > or word
      >

      > Thank you very much
      >

      > My email
      >

      > nice50002000@...

    • gihan sabet
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3 12:46 AM
        http://servant13.net/cd1.htm

        hany <nice50002000@...> wrote:
        D e ar all M e mb e r
        I n e e d your  h e lp to g e t all r e ading Katamar e s for all y e ar on e xc e l sh e e t or word

        Thank you v e ry much

        My e mail

          nic e 5000 2 000@...

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS