42-The NAMES, TITLES, of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST (Cont- Part XXXXII)

  • Maged Tadros Wafik
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      42-The NAMES, TITLES, of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST (Cont- Part XXXXII)
      "To the Church of GOD…with all who in every place call on the NAME of
      JESUS CHRIST Our LORD ..AMEN"(1Cornothius,1Co:1:2)"..And praise the NAME of the LORD Your GOD WHO Has Dealt Wondrously with you.. AMEN"(Youel,Joel:2:26)
      Dear Sisters and Brothers in CHRIST
      77) The LONG SUFFERING
      : In a prophecy about the Suffering of JESUS CHRIST it was written " HE Is despised and rejected by men. A MAN of sorrows and acquainted with grief …And the LORD HAS Laid on HIM the iniquity of us all….HE was led as a LAMB to the slaughter AMEN" "If there is any sorrow like MY Sorrow AMEN" (Ashia,Is:53:2-6; Marathi Armia,Lem:1:12_Matta,Mt:26:38).Our LORD IS a LOVING GOD so due to the sins of humanity "the LORD IS LONGSUFFERING" (Koroog,Ex:34:6; El Adaad,Nu:14:18-19; Mazameer,Ps:86:15& Armia,Jer:15:15). The LORD KNOWING every thing(Youhanna,Jn:13:11&18:4). told HIS Disciples in many occasions that " The SON of MAN must suffer many things….AMEN" "Ought Not the CHRIST to Have Suffered these things and Enter to HIS GLORY AMEN"(Luka,Lk:9:22; 17:25; 24_Amaal,Ac:13:8; 17:3& 26:23). "though HE Was a SON, yet HE Learned obedience by things HE SUFFERED AMEN" "Therefore JESUS also, that HE Might Sanctify the people by HIS OWN BLOOD, Suffered outside the gate AMEN" (Ebranien,He:5:8&13:12).The LORD also told HIS Disciples that all the prophecies written about HIS Suffering Should Be Fulfilled "…that all things Must Be Fulfilled Which Were Written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms Concerning ME AMEN" And now I HAVE TOLD you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you believe AMEN" (Luka,Lk:24:44&Youhanna,Jn:14:29). JESUS CHRIST Suffering were both Bodily and Psychologically (HIS Disciples left HIM-Mazameer,Ps:38:11,Zakaria,Zc:13:6-7) . More examples of the numerous prophecies about JESUS CHRIST Suffering are: 1-Being Betrayed by one of HIS Disciples (Mazameer,Ps:41:9&55:12_Matta,Mt:26:47-50); 2-The ruthless witnesses(Mazameer,Ps:35:11_Matta,Mt:26:59-60); 3-HIS Silence(Ashia,Is:53:7_Matta,Mt:27:15-24): 4-Falling under the burden of the CROSS(Mazameer,Ps:109:24_Youhanna,Jn:19:17); 5-Piercing HIS Hands(Mazameer,Ps:22:16_Luka,Lk:23:33) 6-The Jews shaking their heads and mocking about HIM(Mazameer,Ps:22:7&17;63:2;109:25& Ashia,Is:52:14_Matta,Mt:27:39-40)& 7-Giving HIM vinegar to Drink(Mazameer,Ps:69:21_Youhanna,Jn:19:29).
      All believers must gladly share the Suffering of JESUS CHRIST. Suffering will purify us." Therefore since CHRIST Suffered for us, arm yourselves also with the same mind for he who has suffered in flesh has ceased from sin AMEN"(1Boutros,1P:4:1). The silver is purified with fire" (Malachi:3:3). "..If indeed we suffer with HIM, that we may also Be Glorified together AMEN"(Romia,Ro:8:17)."For as the Suffering of CHRIST Abound in us, so our consolation also Abounds Through CHRIST AMEN"(2Cornothius,2Co:1:5)."My Brethren take the prophets who spoke in the NAME of the LORD as an example of suffering and patience AMEN" ( Yacoub,Jas:5:19). "for it is better if it is the WILL of GOD to suffer for doing GOD than for doing evil AMEN"(1Boutros,1P:3:17).
      St Yacoub(James,Jas) in {Jas 1:2}& St Boutros(Peter,P) in {1P:4:13} Guided by the Holy Spirit told us that we should be happy when we share the Suffering of JESUS CHRIST "My brethren count it all joy when you fall in various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience AMEN" "But rejoice to the extent that you partake of CHRIST’S Sufferings, that when HIS GLORY IS REVEALED you may also be glad with exceeding joy AMEN"
      Prayer in the NAME of JESUS:
      O LORD
      JESUS CHRIST Support us to deserve to share your suffering.
      O LORD JESUS CHRIST Help us to accept any suffering and not to complain.
      "May the LORD of Peace who Brought up Our LORD JESUS CHRIST from the dead, That GREAT SHEPHERD of the sheep, through the BLOOD of EVERLASTING Covenant Make you complete in every good work to do HIS WILL AMEN" (Ebraneen. He: 13:20). Please keep us in your prayers. your brother & family