A Prayer for Today

  • Nadine
    Message 1 of 80 , Dec 2, 2002

      God of mercy and consolation,
      help us in our weaknesses and free us from sin.
      Hear our prayers that
      we may rejoice at the coming of Jesus, Your Son,
      Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit,
      one God, for ever and ever.
      Amen.
      + + + + + + + + + + +

    • Nadine
      Message 80 of 80 , Aug 25, 2003

        God, our Father,
        may we love You in all things and
        above all things.
        Help us reach the joy You have prepared for us,
        a joy which is beyond all understanding.
        We ask this through Christ our Lord.
        Amen.