Re: [Zeitun-eg.org] please...do not forget

  • marian raafat
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2005
      thanks for your reply
      remember me in your prayers
      may the lord peace and grace be with u

      hayam gorgi <dr_hayam_adel@...> wrote:
      you r never  alone

      "Eng.MMS" <engmms2004@...> wrote:
      ÑÈäÇ ãÚÇß ãÊÎÇÝíÔ

      Eng.Mahrous

      marian raafat <monna216@...> wrote:
      hi
      i hope dear friends u are all just fine , in the best condition

      dear friends that i am not doing my duties towards u all
      forgive me for not asking
      but i always remember u all in my prayers

      please please.....pray for me a lot
      i can not explain my problem but......it is a serious one
      pray for me so that the lord give me give me wisdom, and keep me safe, give me peace
      please dear friends......do not forget

      i want to glorfy his name and not to take a wrong decision.....
      i do not want to be in the wrong place....beause it is related to someone faith
      i wish i could expain more...but i can not
      i wish i could say all what in my heart
      but i have faith that the lord know all my fears....and worries
      so ask him for me....that i am disturbed...lossing my concentartion....

      please please...........it is realted to the soul of me and another one

      i need your prayers
      write my name in the holy communion.....

      thanks a lot for u all
      may the lord peace and grace be with u