Re: [Zeitun-eg.org] Coptic Church holds mass on anniversary of Zayed's demise

  • najib attieh
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2005
      I totally agree.
      GBU all

      William Hanna wrote:

      May be the report should say that the Church had a social gathering to remember this good Moslem King, but not to pray!

      William Hanna
      St. Louis, Missouri

      nagat nasim <nagat_nasim@...> wrote:
      sure why not , jesus came for all the world and to save all of them so we
      have or we must pray for them and make mass for them why not, we must what
      ever the case is , and let hands of god work , and may be all of them became
      orthodox why not (kol el ashia t3mel m3an llker llezen yehbon allah , alzen
      mad3won hasb kesdoh ,gbu all in jesus name, jesus didn,t said pray for that
      and don,t poray for that  he said we have to pray for all in need to praying
      , please do it if  that is the case

      >From: "Mark Nakhla" <m.g.nakhla@...>
      >To: <arbible@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [Zeitun-eg.org] Coptic Church holds mass on anniversary of Zayed's
      >demise
      >Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:26:02 -0500
      >
      >Dear All,
      >
      >Peace and grace.

      &g t;Just a question, can our Coptic Orthodox Church pray a mass for the soul of

      http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/