RE: [Zeitun-eg.org] Grow..

  • mary06@link.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7 11:27 AM
      In the name of our only Savior Jesus Christ

      Brother Maurice ...With all respect to your post of (Ralph Marston) I have
      a comment here which is no matter who we are... our challenges, education,
      knowledge, experience,
      ambitious, great respected jobs or the highest positions...

      All of the above growing in life are all DIRECTED ALONE BY OUR GRACIOUS
      LORD..

      Without Him alone non of the above will never ever be accomplished in
      life...But with His lead we all will grow...

      All of he above comes alone from Him, with Him and by His blessing alone..

      God bless you and bless us all
      +++++++++++++++++
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8 1:57 AM
        Dear all .

        with my respect to your comments .

        Ralph Marston is a Christian and believer writer who is trying to send the message of the Lord Jesus Christ to everyone ....

        all his writing are from the bible but in implicit way.
        i dont know Ralph personally and there is nothing let me defend him .but all what sister mary write about that all of these are directed alone by our Lord are sure and i cant find any in the text i shared with the group contradec with what she mentioned.

        Pray for me.
        Regards,
        Hany

        "Awad, Youssef" <Youssef.Awad@...> wrote:
        PLEASE DO NOT SEND MAILS TO ME

        Regards

        Youssef Awad

[...]

        ---------------------------------

        http://mail2web.com/ .

        Click here to rescue a little child from a life of poverty.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/vWALvA/gYnLAA/EcBKAA/.1VolB/TM

        Zeitun-eg.org/The Holy Bible Web Site Channel is a Coptic Orthodox,
        non-profit ministry with ecumenical vision and outreach. It aims at
        spreading the Word of God (The Holy Bible) and the Zeitun Message of
        God's Love (Zeitun Apparitions of the Blessed Holy Virgin Mary - 1968)
        at no cost and in different languages to people from all nations. Do not
        ask to send any financial donations, please. Instead, a much more
        valuable donation would be your prayers. Please remember this service in
        your prayers. Pray that God continues to bless this work and that He
        continues to use it as another piece in His Divine plan.
        http://www.zeitun-eg.org/ and http://www.stmina-monastery.org/
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Hany B.Maurice
        Software Account Manager
        Software Systems LLC
        Muscat , Sultanate of Oman
        Mobile:+ 968 99 379 563

      • CATHERINE ADEL
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8 3:26 AM
          Dear All

          Really It is a very Inspiring Aricle

          and there is no contradiction , when we believe that

          "All of the above growing in life are all DIRECTED ALONE BY OUR GRACIOUS
          LORD..

          Without Him alone non of the above will never ever be accomplished in
          life...But with His lead we all will grow..."

          But also we should do our roles in life (of course depending on God) and this requires to try to fetch inside ourselves in discover our hidden skills and use it as it is a gift from God , and the more simple way is to discover them is that

          "You can begin with something you already have . . . . . . Along the way you will most certainly acquire new skills, develop new knowledge, gain access to new resources. That is a big part of the value of challenge."
          ÇÍÓÈæå ßá ÝÑÍ íÇ ÇÎæÊí ÍíäãÇ ÊÞÚæä Ýí ÊÌÇÑÈ ãÊäæÚÉ ¡ ÚÇáãíä Çä ÇãÊÍÇä ÇíãÇäßã íäÔÆ ÕÈÑÇ
          íÚ 1 : 2-3

          "Start with what you have, and you'll grow into whatever you need"

          But when I read this Article & didn't think of it as a spiritual article but only as a Social article with the believe that God has created Human Beings with many many skills that we should discover in our life journey for his own  glory

          And this doesn't mean that we believe in everything we read , but to pick up what is appropriate for us

          Thanks

          "Hany B. Maurice" <hany_boshra@...> wrote

        • naguiaziz3@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 8 2:35 PM
            I will agree with both of you Mary and Maurice. We are confident and able to take challanges because we have strong faith that our Lord Jesus Christ is behind us finishing what we started. We face the world with determination and even arrogance but deep inside we pray desperately for God's help. I think that is right, we do not humiliate people, neither we look them down but we accept responsibilities and take new tasks with the confidence that the Holy Spirit had given us. We rely on the Lord's right arm that he will help us to succeed and even if we fail we know that there is somthing else kept for us that will suit us better. Because of that strong faith that we aquired from previous dealings and experiences of how the Lord looks after us, we are always in peace with others and deep inside.

            Mr. N L Aziz
          • mary06@link.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 8 6:55 PM
              In the name of our ONLY Father,His ONLY Son our Savior and the Holy Spirit
              ...Amen

              Many thanks brother Nagui in Jesus Christ Holy Gracious name...your
              statement had fully covered my first e-mail to brother Maurice...

              May our Gracious Lord prosperly and generously reward your time and
              effort...

              Yes I understand that the writer ( Ralph Marston) is Christian!!! but I
              trust and deeply believe even though when someone publish for any Christian
              writer and doesn't show and clearly to our teen the meaning of the Lord
              word..then it confuses our teens!!!

              In today's society many teens are in real danger...but by presenting with
              what brother Maurice send to the group and have extra few word in between
              or after or even before, it will create and plant a great seeds within our
              teens who are really and with deep regret are lost...We have already lost
              many of them! so why don't we try and hardly keeping the rest safe!!!!!!

              Your Tender Mercy Lord on us all

              God bless you all