BBC News: Pope sainthood tribunal in Poland

  • arbible
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
      ** Pope sainthood tribunal in Poland **
      Church leaders in Poland inaugurate a tribunal as part of the beatification process for the late Pope John Paul II.
      < http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/europe/4409070.stm >
    • Faten Shawky Aziz Andrawes
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
        Dear brothers and sister
        Please if any one knows the address of the coptic church in Geneve
        Siwtzerland can he or she send it to me God bless all of you thankls a lot

      • Meleka Youssef
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2005
          you can have the addresses of all the coptic churches in the world at
          http://www.coptic.org/

          >From: "Faten Shawky Aziz Andrawes" <shawky64@...>
          >To: arbible@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Zeitun-eg.org] Request: coptic church in Geneva
          >Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 02:38:12 +0000
          >
          >Dear brothers and sister
          >Please if any one knows the address of the coptic church in Geneve
          >Siwtzerland can he or she send it to me God bless all of you thankls a lot

          >Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!

        • Faten Shawky Aziz Andrawes
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2005
            Thanks a lot for your great help