RE: [Zeitun-eg.org] need prayer

  • cute lilian
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2004
      hi rita. how are you doing?
      thank you very much for encouraging me with your words. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR HEART. remember me in your prayer.
      your sister
      LILIAN

      "Chimchidian, Rita" <Chimchidian.rita@...> wrote:

      dear Lilian
      You are God's precious child no matter what you do in your life ....He loves
      u unconditionally
      Just ask HIM to help u do what He wants from u ....He will help u and guide
      He loves u
      God bless u dear